Saturday 16 February 2013

I have been inspired

Yesterday I was completely inspired by the anime characters Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion and Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). I just had to draw something, I couldn't let this inspiration go with out drawing something. So I drew a somewhat scary looking dude in a hood. Not only was I practicing drawing a hood, but I practiced tracing my hand and getting the head the right size to look in proportion to his hand.

2013 © Susannah Sylvester - All Rights Reserved
The position he is in was inspired by Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) and his eye, mouth and dark character was inspired by Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.
It's a pity that this inspiration only lasted one day and not a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment